Onsite Corporate Mindfulness Training, Orange County, CA
with TMS Health and Wellness.
Aetna estimates that since instituting its mindfulness program, it has saved about $2,000 per employee in healthcare costs, and gained about $3,000 per employee in productivity .
I have teamed up with TMS Health and Wellness and Dr. Claudia Eppele to offer on-site Corporate Mindfulness Training in Orange County and beyond. These programs are based on my 25 + years of meditation experience and on the gold standard courses such as MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) and MSC (Mindful Self-Compassion).
Through these customized courses, I provide a comprehensive step-by-step meditation training, giving your office everything needed to start and maintain a mindfulness regiment.
These corporate mindfulness courses are designed with the bottom line results in mind; as mindful employees are healthier, more focused and more productive. This is both good for the employee and employer alike.
Effects of Workplace Stress:
- 40% of job turnover is due to stress.
- Healthcare expenditures are nearly 50% greater for workers who report high levels of stress.
- Job stress is the source of more health complaints than financial or family problems.
- Replacing an average employee costs 120-200% of the salary of the position affected.
- The average cost of absenteeism in a large company is more than $3.6 million/year.
- Depression is the largest single predictor of absenteeism and work-related performance.
- Depressive illness, a common side effect of job stress, in employees is associated with nearly 10 annual sick days (this study included one large firm).
- For every 47 cents spent on treating depression, another 53 cents is indirectly spent on absenteeism, presenteeism, and disability.
Benefits of Meditation Include Improvements In:
- Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Emotional Regulation
- Attention — stability, control, and efficiency.
There are now 1000s of research studies on mindfulness from a therapeutic perspective, around 100 of which focus on mindfulness in the workplace. There is extensive evidence that mindfulness training is effective in reducing stress, anxiety, and depression.
Mindfulness training has been shown to benefit a range of employees, supervisors managers, and leaders.
Benefits of Meditation in the Workplace Include Improvements In:
- Employee turn over
- Employee health and wellbeing
- Employee safety
- Workplace moral
- Creativity and productivity
“A 2014 meta-analysis of 209 clinical research studies with a total of 12,145 participants concluded that mindfulness training showed “large and clinically significant effects in treating anxiety and depression.”
“Mindfulness-training programs have also consistently been found to reduce self-reported measures stress, anger, rumination, and physiological symptoms while improving positive outlook, empathy, self-compassion and overall quality of life.”
Meditation is a practice that takes years to deepen, let alone teach. At TMS Health and Wellness, we’re are fortunate to have Cayce Howe, a true inspiration in the mindfulness community.
With over 25 years of meditation experience, Cayce is a rare find. His relatability and ability to make even the most complex subject matters easy to understand. He was formally authorized in the Theravada Buddhist lineage, with renown teachers and lineage holders Jack Kornfield, Sharon Salzberg, and Trudy Goodman presiding over the ceremony.
Cayce is a founding teacher with InsightLA’s Long Beach branch, teaches secular and Buddhist classes, including Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness Meditation, and holds weekly community meditations.
“Cayce has brought his expertise to our clinic and is able to enrich individuals, families and corporate teams with these self-empowering skills. It is rare to find a teacher with such extensive meditation and teaching experience.”
~ Dr. Claudia Eppele M.D.
Corporate Mindfulness Training, Orange County.
Schedule an onsite 60 Minute “Intro to Mindfulness” Today